Texas Vacation Packages in the Hill Country
Escape to nature. Escape to adventure
Canyon of the Eagles - A Calibre Resort treats you to the best of the Hill Country with our enticing Texas vacation packages. While the resort is a great value any time, you shouldn't miss the extra fun and convenience of these deals:
CANYON OF THE EAGLES OFFERS GRAPE ESCAPE WEEKEND GETAWAY
Uniquely nestled in the Texas Hill Country’s Upper Highland Lakes Region and immersed in natural and authentic surroundings, Canyon of the Eagles Nature Park & Resort is the perfect destination for an inclusive “grape escape” weekend getaway for two. Enjoy a 2-night stay in a hillside or deluxe guestroom where you’ll spend your Saturday attending the 25th Annual Grape Stomp & Harvest Festival at Fall Creek Vineyards. Unwind with a Wine Tasting and Tour for Two at Fall Creek Vineyards, one of the many distinguished wineries in the Texas Hill Country. Enjoy their Annual Grape Stomp with lots of activities from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. Then, savor a delectable meal and view a spectacular sunset from at our award-winning Overlook Restaurant. For only $372 per couple, the Grape Escape Weekend Getaway Includes:
- Two (2) overnight accommodations in a hillside or deluxe guestroom
- 25th Annual Grape Stomp & Harvest Festival Admission at Fall Creek Vineyards (either Saturday, August 16 or Saturday, August 23)
- Wine Tasting & Tour for Two (2) at Fall Creek Vineyards (Saturday only)
- One Breakfast for Two (2) either Saturday or Sunday at the Overlook Restaurant
- Additional nights at only $99 per night (not including tax) and park fee waived
- An early check-in at Noon (if available) and a late check-out at 3:00 pm
- Unlimited access to over 14 miles of groomed walking, hiking and biking trails for all ages and abilities, star-gazing at the Eagle Eye Observatory, live music, outdoor pool, and the list goes on and on
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Package valid weekends of August 15-17 & August 22-24, 2014. Package rate includes applicable taxes and restaurant gratuity. Other incidental guest expenses and transportation are not included. All reservations are subject to availability and reservations must be made in advance. Two-night minimum length of stay required. Package rate is valid for up to two persons for two nights and an additional charge will apply for extended stays. Offer is not available for group reservations or special events and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Blackout periods may apply. No refunds for any unused portion of package. Package items may require services with outside vendors and Canyon of the Eagles is not responsible for their services. Management reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice.
ENJOY A "SWEETHEART PACKAGE" AT CANYON OF THE EAGLES!
Are you looking for a romantic getaway? Do you wish to celebrate a special date or occasion in a warm and friendly country setting? Pack your bags and leave your worries at home and treat your loved one to an unforgettable stay at the spectacular Canyon of the Eagles Nature Park and Resort, located only one hour northwest of Austin, Texas.
You can start by booking our popular Sweetheart Package and make this occasion the sweetest one yet by enjoying a dinner for two in the Overlook restaurant, view the natural wonders of the sky at the Eagle Eye Observatory and take advantage of the hiking and biking opportunities.
The Sweetheart Package is offered year-round for a rate of $ 279 plus tax per COUPLE* and includes the following items:
- One (1) night in a single or double queen guestroom with down comforter and pillows, in-room amenities, an exterior porch, and two lounge chairs to enjoy the magnificent skies, scenery, and wildlife;
- Chocolate covered strawberries in your room upon arrival;
- Two (2) Complimentary Glasses of Champagne, Wine or Cocktails in the Overlook Restaurant or Eagles Nest Lounge;
- Dinner for Two (2) in the Overlook Restaurant (Advance Reservations Required);
- Breakfast for Two (2) in the Overlook Restaurant;
- Package price includes Gratuities;
- Complimentary Park Fees for amenities such as WIFI, star gazing at the popular Eagle Eye Observatory, a romantic movie "Under the Stars," hiking, walking, jogging, and biking on the park's 14 miles of designated trails, bird watching for wintering Bald Eagles, and daily programs throughout your stay; and
- No need to leave your furry best friend at home ? dogs stay FREE with this package (limit of two dogs per room).
Add a second night to your stay for only $ 139 and make this a two night stay; and if you just can't leave this beautiful and peaceful place, add a third night or additional nights for just $ 99 per night. Please call us at (800) 977-0081 and allow our guest services representatives to inform you of all the Things to Do In and Around Canyon of the Eagles. Where the road ends, the adventure begins?
*NOTE: This package price is based on two persons per room food & beverage gratuities. The package price does not include taxes, alcohol and other incidental expenses unless stated above. The additional room nights do not include room tax in the stated price. Other restrictions may apply. Additional charges may apply to additional number of guests and extended stays. A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer for a limited time period only and are only valid for individual reservations. This package will not be available for group reservations. Blackout periods may apply to holidays or special events. Normal arrival and departure restrictions apply. Management reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Canyon of the Eagles is open 365 days per year and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. This package is offered year-round.
Our Hill Country vacation specials may change according to the seasons, so please call us if you don't see the perfect offer.