Discover our Unique Texas Meeting Facility
Escape from the office environment and reenergize your staff with Texas Hill Country meetings at Canyon of the Eagles - A Calibre Resort. Our Texas meeting facility specializes in destination meetings, corporate team building and company retreats that are miles apart from the daily grind.
Space for Success
Canyon of the Eagles offers well-appointed ballrooms and spacious meeting rooms for indoor sessions, as well as scenic outdoor venues ideal for team building Texas-style. View our Hill Country event venues.
More Meeting, Less Money
Your mind should be on a successful meeting, not the bottom line. We help to meet your needs and keep costs in check with our full-service Texas Hill Country Meeting Package. Meeting packages may include:
- Overnight accommodations
- Three meal periods - your choice of buffet-style and/or full-service
- Themed breaks, view catering menus
- Special events and/or parties
- On-site designated event and catering manager
- Standard A/V equipment
- Use of our recreational facilities and nature park, learn more
- High-speed Internet in meeting rooms
For pricing, please submit a Request for Proposal.
INCLUSIVE MEETING PACKAGE - $179 Per Person Per Day
Canyon of the Eagles - A Calibre Resort is offering a special deal for groups (10 or more guest rooms) for a limited time only and based on availability. BOOK your meeting now with our new inclusive group meeting rate and let us handle your details!
Our INCLUSIVE MEETING PACKAGE is $179 PER PERSON PER DAY and based on double occupancy. Inclusive rates are also available for single occupancy. This special package price includes the following items:
- One guest room (based on double occupancy) with two queen size beds, down comforter and pillows, private bath, sustainable bath products & linens, telephone, Douwe Egbert coffee with coffeemaker, alarm clock/radio, hair dryer, table and chairs, and a porch with rocking chairs
- All taxes and gratuities
- Professional conference planning and catering assistance
- One meeting room rental
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and two breaks (a.m. / p.m.)
- Beverage service in meeting room (water, tea and coffee)
- On-site audio/visual equipment if available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Notepads, pens and easels
- A public stargazing program for your group at our popular Eagle Eye Observatory
- Scheduled public group activities
- Use of 14 miles of designated nature trails and park amenities
If you would like to add fee-based activities and programs to your meeting package, the following items are available for your enjoyment:
- Private wine and cheese party or reception
- Fully stocked Hospitality Lounge
- A private stargazing program for your group at our popular Eagle-Eye Observatory
- Private cooking class by our Executive Chef
- Private interpretative programs by our certified naturalists (Reptile Show/Owl Prowl) and Cowboy Poetry)
- Team building (tailored to fit all ages and abilities)
- Guided nature hike
- Kayaking, canoeing or paddle boarding
- A combination of water and land activities
- Extreme sports at Reveille Peak Ranch
- Wine tours (several vineyards are located within a short distance of Canyon of the Eagles)
- Vanishing Texas River Cruise on Lake Buchanan
- Guided fishing excursions
- Tour of Longhorn Caverns
To BOOK this limited time offer, please Submit a Proposal or call 800-977-0081 or 512-334-2070.
Note: Offer excludes incidental expenses. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid for a limited-time only. Promotion blackout periods may apply due to holidays, seasonal periods or special events. Normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. COE reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice.