Texas Hill Country Resort Company Policies
In order to provide a fulfilling Texas Hill Country getaway for all guests and protect our beautiful nature park, we ask that guests adhere to the following rules and regulations:
Environment and Sustainability
We take our stewardship of Canyon of the Eagles very seriously, and we hope you will as well. We have taken considerable measures to weave common sustainability practices into everything we do, and you can help!
- Please practice our Leave-No-Trace (LNT) Program. Work to keep our park pristine by properly disposing of food, trash and pet droppings.
- Please do not disturb the wildlife that has made Canyon of the Eagles its home.
- Please contact our guest services desk if you require towels and linens changed daily in your room. Otherwise, we encourage you to reuse the items. Fresh towels and linens will automatically be provided on the fourth day of a week-long stay.
- Please use our refuse containers.
- Please be proactive in preventing the misuse or misplacement of company property. This keeps us from having to charge a clean up or replacement fee to our guests.
- Please help us to do more! We appreciate your feedback regarding our sustainability efforts. Contact Us.
Hotel Firearms Policy
The hotel prohibits any person from openly carrying any firearm in an unconcealed (open) manner onto the hotel premises. This policy applies to all firearms, regardless of whether the firearm is a handgun or a long-barreled gun, and regardless of whether the person is licensed to carry a firearm in an unconcealed manner. Guests or visitors of the hotel who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm may bring such firearm onto the hotel premises only in a concealed manner.
Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises.
Canyon of the Eagles is happy to accommodate your furry friends. There is a $10 pet fee per night per pet with a limit of two pets per room. We ask that you respect the following rules:
- Please leash your pet at all times while out in the park.
- Please kennel your pet if left unattended in your room.
- Please clean up after your pet inside resort rooms and outside on the property.
- Please be aware of your surroundings while exploring our property. There are native plants and animals that could potentially endanger your pet.
- Please make arrangements to ensure other guests are not disturbed if you have a vocal pet.
Due to the intimate size and remote nature of our resort, we ask that children under the age of 12 be under the full-time care of parents or other guardians. This is to safeguard the comfort and happiness of all of our guests.
Our office hours are as follows:
Sunday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. (midnight)
If you will be arriving later than 10:00 p.m., please Contact Us for a late arrival.
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. If you arrive prior to 4:00 p.m., we will do our best to make your room available to you. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Quiet time at the resort is from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. daily.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover and cash. We do not accept personal checks.
Activity and Trail Closures
Please note that some of our trails and designated areas will be closed for part of the year as a protection to the endangered and threatened species that call Canyon of the Eagles home. For closure information during your trip, please Contact Us.
What to Bring
We recommend bringing the following items to enjoy Canyon of the Eagles - A Texas Hill Country Resort to its fullest:
Forgot to pack something? Most of these items are available in the Park Store.